The Gran Claustre Spa is a quiet and relaxing space. We thank guests for their contribution to the peace of our wellness centre by talking quietly and turning off their mobile phones. We would like to remind you that food and drinks are not allowed in.
What should I wear?
- We suggest that you wear the bathrobe and slippers you will find in your room.
- A bathing suit is mandatory. It can be purchased at our spa desk for 16.50 €.
- A swimming cap is mandatory. It can be purchased at our spa desk for 3.50 €.
- For the treatments, in the cabins we will provide you with the needed material (disposable underwear and towels)
- Our therapists are highly trained and professional so they will always ensure your comfort level.
Storing of values
We recommend that you leave your personal valuables in the safe in your room – we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items in the Spa.
Special Health Considerations
If you have health problems or are pregnant, please be sure to notify our staff at the time of booking your treatment. Some treatments may not be appropriate.
Choosing the most appropriate spa treatment
- A full menu of spa treatments is in your room and on our website.
- If you think you may need help in choosing a service, we recommend you call the spa directly or simply ask at the reception desk where we will be glad to help.
- We also recommend scheduling your spa services in advance.
During the treatment
- Expectations and preferences are our concern.
- Please do not hesitate to inform your therapist if you are uncomfortable with any aspect during the treatment (pressure, music, temperature, etc.). We will immediately make the necessary adjustments for your comfort.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Arriving late, unfortunately, limits the time allocated for treatment, reducing its effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment.
- As a courtesy to all our clients, all treatments are performed on schedule.
- The service charge will always be applied in full.
Cancellation of a spa reservation
- We ask you to inform us of any changes or cancellations with a minimum of 24 hours if the service is on a weekday and with a minimum of 48 hours for the Friday-to-Sunday services.
- In the case of cancelled reservations within the last 24 or 48 hours respectively before the service and of no-shows, we will charge the full amount of the reserved treatment.
- Guests under 16 cannot access the water area, the sauna and the steam room.
- In case of reserved treatments, parents must accompany them straight to the treatments room.
- We accept all major credit cards and cash.
- As a guest of the Hotel Gran Claustre, spa services can be charged to your hotel room if desired.v
We will appreciate to get your feedback about the received treatment, whether it is positive or negative, since it is our way to improve our service day by day.
If you have any additional question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.